Effective 12:01 AM on June 30, all industry sectors previously covered by guidance in the Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery or the Safe Start Reopening Plan may return to usual capacity and operations.
COVID-19 Tasting Room update.
- We are currently permitted to operate at 100% capacity inside.
- Reservations are recommended, but not required.
- Reservations are limited to a 1-hour seating. If space permits, your visit may be extended upon request.
- We will accommodate walk-in guests, without a reservation, on a first come, first served basis, when space permits.
- Unvaccinated guests must wear a mask. Masks may be removed once you are seated but must be worn if you visit the restroom or are otherwise away from your table.
- Each of our team members is vaccinated but may still choose to wear a mask. Please respect their personal choice and be courteous to all in our community who continue masking.
- Tables will continue to be spaced 6-feet apart to allow for social distancing. Please do not move any tables.
- Our tables can each accommodate up to 4 people .
- Team members will thoroughly sanitize tables, chairs, and high-touch point areas in between guest visits.
- We have plenty of hand sanitizer and soap available for hand washing.
- You may make a reservation here or by calling (425) 483-7060.